Your privacy is very important to us.
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When using online services
When you visit this website, our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes only:
- the user’s server address
- the user’s top-level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, etc.)
- the date and time you visited the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded.
Unless you provide your personal information as part of the online service, no attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may request an inspection of the activity logs, through appropriate legal processes.
Please note: if you notify us of a change of address and/or e-contact details, this information will change the addresses recorded for you.
This site provides facilities for securely transmitting information across the internet using a current best practice Web Security Implementation.
We will make every reasonable effort to ensure the safety and security of this website and the information you submit to and receive from this website.
This site contains links to other websites. However, we are not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such web sites.
Any personal information that is collected or provided via a software application (App) will be managed in accordance with the enabling law for the time being in force in Nigeria. Where relevant, we may record information about your use of the App. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- the random, auto-generated user account number created when the App is first launched and associated with your device
- when and how the App is used
- the pages accessed, and the types of functions used.
The information you provide will be used only for the purpose it was collected in order to provide you with a service. However, we may disclose relevant personal information where required to or authorized by law.
Emails and mobile phone/SMS device numbers
If you choose to supply an email address and/or mobile phone/SMS device number, you also consent to the use of that information for the following purposes:
- issuing you with an online access code when you request it
- responding to your enquiries
- processing your transaction
- sending you information, notices, reminders, or updates on our transport products and services.
We may disclose this information to the Nigerian Police Force and to other entities as authorized or required to by law.